Highlands Self Storage is a 114 unit self storage complex in Lyell Street Mittagong NSW. The complex is managed for the owner by Highlands Property.
This package contains the storage contract (2 pages) plus the direct debit payment system application form (2 pages) necessary for you to set up the required automated payment arrangements. Complete all your details on the storage contract, specify which type of Unit you want, and sign it.
Then complete all the required details on the direct debit application and sign it. If you want your payments deducted automatically from a credit card rather than a bank account, download the credit card authorisation form and complete it instead.
You may then return the storage contract and the payment system application to Highlands Property at 445 Moss Vale Road, Bowral or by fax 02 4861 0688. We will contact you to confirm your allocated storage unit and other matters.
All storage units are 3 metres high, 2.75 metres wide, and vary in “length” shown below
- Type A – 9 units – one quarter garage (4 square metres, length 1.5 metres)
- Type B – 26 units – half garage (8 square metres, length 2.9 metres)
- Type C – 9 units – three quarter garage (12 square metres, length 4.3 metres)
- Type D – 70 units – full garage (16 square metres, length 5.9 metres)
Rent is payable monthly in advance, is for whole months only, and includes GST
- Type A – $145.00 per month (incl GST)
- Type B – $170.00 per month (incl GST)
- Type C – $210.00 per month (incl GST)
- Type D – $260.00 per month (incl GST)
Security and Access
The complex is secured and locked at night at 7pm and re-opened at 7am. The complex is therefore accessible to tenants between 7am and 7pm, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. All Type D full garage units are tenant secured: you supply the padlock for the roller door and keep your own key. Some of the small units are similarly secured, others have internal building access and a pedestrian door only, and we supply the key. Southern Cross Protection conduct 2 patrols each evening.
The complex is usually close to full, so if you want to check availability call 02 4861 0666 or email us. Always check availability before completing and signing a contract.
- All rent must be paid at least one month in advance.
- Rent is payable for whole months only, regardless of whether you use the unit for the whole month.
- Payment must be automated and be by bank direct debit or credit card using the system referred to above.
- A bond equal to one month rent must be paid on signing the contract: it will be refunded when the unit is fully vacated and cleaned. Cleaning charges will be applied if the unit is not cleaned when you vacate.
- A once off administration fee of $27.50 (incl GST) must be paid on signing of the contract.
Summary Contract Terms
All detailed terms are set out in the storage contract which you can download by clicking here.
- You must comply with the payment terms outlined above. Significant fees apply for late payment and these will be strictly applied: so ensure you pay promptly.
- We can take possession of the storage unit and the goods therein if you are 42 days or more late with your payments.
- You must give (or pay for) one months notice to vacate.
- Neither Highlands Self Storage nor Highlands Property accept liability for any loss you may suffer at the complex: you should make your own arrangements to insure all risks for your goods stored at the complex.
- Your unit will not considered vacant until everything is removed and the unit swept clean. We will charge $44.00 (plus tip fees, if any) to do this if it is left undone and you will be responsible for rent until it is.