Freshly painted and carpeted, bathed in northerly light and boasting supreme privacy, this stylish town house is a real oasis from the outside world. No common walls and a small, well maintained complex guarantee a whisper quiet lifestyle and when venturing out is a must, the level stroll to town via Bradman Oval is a cinch. Cafes in all directions and the Cherry tree walk over the road mean you’ll want for nothing here.
- Chic and elegant interiors are open plan in design with room to dine, lounge and entertain in comfort and style. A level and direct flow to the outdoors extends the living space beautifully to the north westerly courtyard
- Two large north easterly bedrooms have ample storage and enjoy tranquil district views of surrounding countryside
- Bathroom upstairs has shower, bath, vanity and wc
- Good size linen press with plenty of additional storage under stairs
- Internal laundry with second W.C. downstairs
- Lock up garage with room for second car (in tandem -drive through into courtyard)
- Green and leafy surrounds provide beauty and privacy
- Strata fees $750.00 per quarter, Council rates, $331.00 per quarter, Water Access charge $321.03 per quarter (water usage paid by strata)
Gorgeous hedged courtyard has not quite enough room for a pool and a pony but Mrs Bucket would be happy here.