Cooinda (Happy Place)
Aptly named , this recently renovated 1950s cottage on 7 pretty acres will take you right there! Enjoy the level, sunny land full of fruit trees, roses, hydrangeas and other earthly delights. Chooks ,dogs a pony and children will also be full of joy as there’s plenty of room to run –almost wild! With around 3 acres of low density bushland at the rear of the property you can literally get lost in it all.
The cottage has been recently renovated and boasts high ceilings, new flooring and paintwork throughout with modern convenience and style in mind. Three bedrooms and a study and open plan living opens to the great outdoors with multiple options available for outdoor entertaining. The boys and their toys are well catered for with ample shedding and workshop space aplenty.
• Open plan lounge / dining with slow combustion fireplace, reverse cycle air conditioning, high ceilings, LED downlights, new flooring and paint.
• Galley kitchen overlooking rear garden has electric cooking, dishwasher connection, new flooring, concrete pendant lights, LED downlights and restored cabinetry.
• Study off lounge has new carpet and paint, looking out to front garden and verandah.
• Main bedroom has restored original built-in robes, feature wall paper, reverse cycle air conditioning, LED downlights, new carpet and paint.
• Second bedroom or nursery has LED downlight, new carpet and paint.
• Third bedroom has dressing / play nook with 4 door built in robe, LED downlights, new carpet and paint.
• Recently restored bathroom has painted timber panelling, shower over bath, vanity, and separate W.C.
• Laundry and second, outdoor toilet accessible under cover from kitchen and provides thoroughfare to large workshop / garage with storage mezzanine.
• Further single garage and attached garden shed houses bore pump that feeds garden taps.
• Rural shedding in rear paddock provides undercover storage for mowers / bikes and the like with another woodshed attached.
• Fully fenced house yard provides security for small children and pets.
• Well established gardens within the house yard featuring fruit trees, roses, hydrangeas, camellias and many other seasonal flowering plants, trees.
• Cleared rear paddock with Hazelnut trees, various stone fruit trees, fully enclosed chook pens and veggie patch – safe from the many parrots and native birds that visit the property.
• Approx. 3 acres of low density bushland at the rear of the property with walking / bike tracks.
Located in the quiet village of Penrose –with a an old fashioned community, a railway station, corner store and peace and quiet!
Penrose is the ideal commuter location for those seeking an escape from the city. Located within 40 minutes’ drive of Bowral and 30 minutes from Moss Vale there is good access to all modern conveniences and located just 10kms from the Hume Highway both Sydney and Canberra are within a 2 hour drive.
Don’t ignore the rooster’s call – get on down and get out of town!
Saturday 24 February03:00pm - 03:30pm