Privately nestled in almost half an acre of delightful gardens, this beautifully maintained home exudes charm, comfort and style. Exeter’s iconic General Store, the Village Green and the Railway Station are all no more than a gentle stroll away and will immediately transport you to the Highlands at their most desirable – the Village Life!
The floor plan is excellent, offering good separation of bedrooms, gorgeous open-plan sitting and dining rooms that boast French doors, alluring garden aspects, and a seductive Jetmaster gas fire place.
The gardens have been planted with all seasons in mind, providing space to escape and entertain, and the new hardwood deck with pergola ensures their full enjoyment. A glorious established Maple delivers shelter and the discretely located swimming pool is surrounded by gorgeous formal hedging.
- The kitchen overlooks the beautiful rear garden and has Caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel gas cook top, under-bench oven, flued range hood and dishwasher
- A tv/meals area adjoins the kitchen, has a gas point and external access to the rear deck and garden beyond
- The generous open plan living and dining room opens via French doors to the rear deck and in-ground swimming pool, which is surrounded by a private hedge
- The main bedroom, with BIR’s, ensuite, frameless glass shower, vanity, IXL and wc, occupies one end of the house and opens to the spacious lounge room
- The second bedroom has large BIR’s and an additional sitting area making it perfect for visitors and, along with the third bedroom, is adjacent to the main bathroom
- The main bathroom has a shower over a corner spa bath, Caesarstone vanity, IXL and separate wc
- The internal laundry has been placed to allow external access
- The pitched double carport includes a storage loft
- Beautiful fully fenced gardens boast a seductive circular gravel driveway, double hedge with daffodil walk, and stunning specimen trees including maple, plum, magnolia, golden ash and wisteria, roses, and many other earthly delights ...
- Located only 15 mins drive from fabulous Moss Vale shopping precinct full of fabulous everyday and designer shopping and eating. Suzie Anderson Interiors, Highlands Merchant, Made By Others, Bernie's Diner, The Mossy Store, The Green House, The Porterhouse Bistro and newly opened Birch Dining amongst the many desirable places to be... and only a further 10 minutes from Bowral's renowned CBD
Elegant yet comfortable, spacious yet intimate, this home is one piece of Exeter you won’t want to miss.