Piles of potential!
This pretty western red cedar cottage is located in the gorgeous village of Exeter. A short stroll to the iconic General store, the railway station , Exeter primary and the village green , this entry level opportunity packs a punch for the first home buyer or weekender alike.
- Compact kitchen has timber cupboards, upright electric stove, generous pantry
- Open plan living and dining has a slow combustion wood fire
- Main bed has external access to front verandah and both bedrooms have built in robes
- Combined bathroom and laundry has shower over small bath, wc, IXL, vanity and external access to the rear verandah
- Double carport (tandem), private garden and garden shed
Verandahs front and back, a great set back from the street and potential to value add - this little sweetie contains just the right ingredients for a recipe for success.