A reimagined rustic barn replete with old wharf timbers has been transformed via a cutting edge architect driven rebuild and connects via a glass walkway to a contemporary butterfly roofed pavilion - artfully poised to take in the serenity of the 100 acres it sits upon. Boasting tennis court, dressage arena, sauna, spa, and glamorous entertainer’s kitchen this is lifestyle property at its best.
- Fabulous entertainer’s kitchen with both gas and induction cook tops, as well as a wok burner and a teppanyaki plate, two Smeg wall ovens plus a convection oven, two drawer integrated Fisher and Paykel dishwasher, fully integrated Liebherr fridge/freezer, all soft close drawers and cupboards, two generous breakfast bars. External access to outdoor entertaining area as well as window servery to the entertaining deck
- Spectacular and over scaled living area separated visually into zones with old wharf timbers and various joinery. Zoned to include:
- Generous living room with feature wood fireplace
- Media area which boasts inbuilt projector with drop down screen
- Formal dining with built in cabinetry, external access
- Games room with bar, integrated bar fridge and hot water as well as its own external access
- Guest powder room - seamlessly hidden / integrated behind timber joinery
- Upstairs in the barn structure are 2 large bedrooms with timber floors, built-ins, a rustic aesthetic and Juliet balconies overlooking the countryside, with additional storage cupboards aplenty on the upstairs level of barn
- The main bathroom (barn) has separate bath, shower, vanity, wc and tongue and groove walls and ceilings
- The master suite - in the pod connected via the glass walkway - boasts a private deck with stunning infinity spa capturing the endless rural outlook and features a fabulous designer ensuite with free standing bath, floor to ceiling marble tiles, frameless glass shower, wc, timber vanity and dressing area
- The second bedroom (in the new wing) has a kitchenette with fridge and hot/cold water and external access to a private deck
- A second large bathroom downstairs is adjacent to the sauna and has a frameless glass rainhead shower, vanity and wc
- Heating is provided in the barn structure by an open fireplace in the lounge room area, four flued gas wall heaters, and hydronic underfloor heating in the tiled areas throughout the structure; the upstairs area of the new wing is heated by electric underfloor heating
- Expansive ground floor outdoor entertaining area boasts long rural views
- Picture windows throughout the majority of the home capturing the superb outlook, phantom insect screens on all external sliding doors
- Solar power for heating spa, underfloor heating and hot water with Tesla battery to store power
- Internal laundry/mudroom has generous storage, external access and a walk in dog shower!
- Spacious double garage with remote and internal access has a large storage room
- Four paddocks with bore fed water troughs
- Crooked Creek runs through the property with an old sturdy railway bridge across the creek a feature of the stunning tree-lined approach to the property
- This property features two entries – one via spectacular double wrought iron gates along a tree-lined (recently tarred) driveway, and the other a rear deliveries entrance for alternative access
- Tennis court with hit up wall, dressage arena, large machinery shed with front and rear roller door access, its own water tank and solar power, as well as two dams, a bore and stockyards
In excellent proximity to both Mittagong and Bowral this retreat has it all.