Offering quality independent retirement living with the peace of mind provided from additional support, this serviced apartment ( with easy elevator access from reception) is centrally located in historic Eymard House and offers easy access to the range of activities, dining and social areas.
- Large main bedroom with two built-in robes, district views
- Kitchenette with laminate benchtops, servery to living room, tiled splashback, good storage, glass feature overhead cupboards
- Combined living and dining overlooks manicured gardens
- Bathroom with vanity, WC and large shower, hand rails and heater
- Full use of exercise circuit, lounge and sitting rooms, billiards room, table tennis, library, workshop, heated pool, manicured gardens
- Three levels of assisted care packages available
- Walking distance to Bowral’s CBD
Retire in Style!
Saturday 21 April12:30pm - 01:00pm