Master built with views, privacy, style and space in mind –this stylish modern home will excite at first glance . Built over three levels, there’s the perfect layout of living and entertaining spaces for all to find their sanctuary . Entertainers are well catered for with a fabulous open plan kitchen , dining and living room –all of which open to the covered verandah with stunning views of the country side ( as well as the kitchen’s spoils) to feast on.
Downstairs provides a fabulous space for the kids and it also opens to the great outdoors –with more covered entertaining space as well as plenty of room to kick a ball, run, play and collect the eggs from the chooks. A real paradise in your own backyard. High ceilings, oodles of storage, the perfect aspect and gorgeous productive landscaping complete this happy picture.
- The kitchen has Caesarstone bench tops, island bench/breakfast bar, double undersunk sink, quality stainless steel appliances, stainless steel flued range hood, dishwasher and plantation shutters
- Open plan living and dining area (upstairs) has timber floors, split system air-conditioner, gas point and external access to the fantastic tiled verandah with stunning rural views
- Rumpus/family room has split cycle air con plus gas point
- Fantastic level fully fenced back yard, with raised vege beds, fruit trees and a chook pen
- Main bedroom has plantation shutters, external access to verandah, walk-in robe, and ensuite with double shower, double vanity, IXL and wc
- Three other generous bedrooms all have BIR and plantation shutters ( one has external access to deck at rear)
- Fifth bedroom or media room has plantation shutters and double doors to entry foyer
- Main bathroom (downstairs) has corner spa bath, separate shower, vanity IXL and wc
- Internal laundry has external access and generous storage and powder room
A great location in Moss Vale with no through traffic and only moments to schools, cafes, shops and the like!