Located in the heart of Old Bowral only moments away from the Cherry Tree walk and all the delights Bowral has on offer. Circa 1940, this weatherboard beauty has been renovated and extended - geared for contemporary living with charm intact. Central heating, a Caesarstone kitchen, two bathrooms and a sunny outdoor terrace are just the start.
- Original features are honoured throughout – high ceilings, polished floorboards, decorative cornices, picture rails and sash windows add to the charm of this gorgeous cottage.
- Open plan living and dining flow to the renovated kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, stainless steel dishwasher, stainless steel gas cooktop and underbench oven which has a sun flooded meals area adjacent
- The meals area opens to the elevated outdoor terrace –perfect for entertaining
- The main bedroom has a walk through robe into ensuite, with shower, wc, vanity and IXL
- Two other generous bedrooms , main bathroom with shower, vanity and IXL and separate wc
- Laundry has external access, single lock up garage
- Gas ducted heating throughout
Superb street appeal, district views and a low maintenance block make this a desirable choice for those wishing to make the most of in-town living.