....you’ll be smitten. This gorgeous Old Bowral cottage is more than just a pretty face. Substance abounds inside and out and includes high ceilings, polished original floor boards, period features and a deep, level block – perfect for backyard cricket and the hills hoist! Walk to town, Bradman Oval, buzzy cafes and upmarket restaurants yet enjoy the respite to be found in one of the loveliest side streets in town.
- The kitchen and dining boast timber floor boards, an original wood stove (decommissioned) with tiled detail and hearth, built in joinery and study perch and flows beautifully to the back porch and garden beyond
- Three bedrooms feature timber floors – the main bedroom has built in robes, is a generous size and has garden views to the North. Bedroom two has a sunny nook with built in joinery and access to the front porch. The third has a study adjacent with its own access to the side garden.
- Lovely front and back covered porches
- Separate single garage as well as carport/shed structure
- Internal laundry has an additional wc and is adjacent to a storage room or walk in larder
- Large level garden has a chicken coop, beautiful plantings and an atmosphere from a bygone era
- Recently painted inside and out, renewed bathroom and hot water and new flooring in kitchen and laundry
Surrender to Warenda!