Secluded and surprisingly located in the midst of this peaceful cul de sac, this double brick level villa with its northerly focus is located just where you never thought you’d find it!
Stroll to local cafes ‘The Corner Store’, ‘The Hospital Shop’ and Bradman Oval for coffee and communion. Take your golf clubs for teeing off at Bowral Golf Course, or have a hit and giggle at the tennis courts just down the road. Of course, if you just want to put your feet up you’ll find beauty and respite within these four walls.
The humble exterior belies the charm within – light, bright and well designed for a lifestyle of connection with the best the outside world has on offer.
- The renovated compact kitchen overlooks the north facing rear courtyard and has a gas upright stove, dishwasher, range hood, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry
- The courtyard is superbly private, beautifully landscaped and has raised beds as well as a gorgeous borrowed skyline
- The open plan living and dining area has external access to the lovely courtyard via large sliding doors
- Three good sized bedrooms, two with BIRs
- A generous bathroom has a separate bath and shower, vanity, w.c and exhaust fan
- The single garage has rear access to the courtyard and under cover access to the villa under the oversized eaves
- Heating and cooling is provided by the split system air-conditioner unit as well as an additional gas heater in the living area
- A small complex with only 4 villas in total ( 2 accessed from Charlton Close and the other 2 from Bendooley Street)
Move in and get on with life!
Saturday 18 August10:30am - 11:00am