It’s not really all about the garden here, but you could be forgiven for forgetting about the house altogether once you get lost in its beauty. Seductive garden rooms – productive and life enhancing – add substance to the home - which in itself is an absolute Burradoo classic. Geared for entertaining and relaxing both inside and out your days will be full of the joy and reminders of each and every season.
- The main bedroom is generous and boasts excellent wardrobe space and an oversized ensuite, as well as a private balcony with Easterly aspect – a perfect way to start the day
- The remaining three bedrooms are also generous in size and storage.
- The timber country style kitchen has a breakfast bar and loads of storage and is the heart of the home, flowing easily to both the formal dining and meals area which then flows to the courtyard garden to the North
- The formal lounge room has a Jetmaster wood fire - creating the perfect atmosphere for winter evenings
- The adjacent dining room is North facing, flows to the kitchen and opens out to the covered verandah
- The main bathroom is also oversized and has a separate bath – with divine garden outlook, a shower and a separate wc
- The laundry has external access to a courtyard
- The well-proportioned double garage is currently set up as a separate detached studio with its own garden access and outlook
- There are plantation shutters throughout, decorative cornices and high ceilings
- A separate driveway connects to a well-hidden three bay shed for extra vehicles, storage and a workshop
- Exquisite garden full of edible delights, a stone wall, courtyards, picnic areas, level lawn, clematis, rose and wisteria covered walkways, raised and covered vege patch and a palace for the chooks!
- Superbly tenanted
A level stroll to Oxley college, the fabulous Burradoo bike track, and in close proximity to Chevalier college and equidistant from cosmopolitan Bowral and thriving Moss Vale, this expansive family home and garden will capture your heart from the get go.