Located down a private driveway on the Northern side of Moss Vale sits this well-presented family home that will delight first home buyers, investors and renovators alike. Situated on a large 1243sqm block there is plenty of room to value add without compromising.
- North facing living and dining room with slow combustion wood fire
- Kitchen has laminate bench tops, double sink, tiled flooring, Westinghouse upright electric oven and overlooks outdoor entertaining area
- Meals area adjacent to kitchen with external access
- Main bedroom has two double door built in robes and ensuite with shower, vanity and w.c
- Second and third bedrooms are carpeted with built in robes
- Main bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and separate w.c
- Internal laundry with external access to side courtyard area. Linen cupboard in hall
- Single detached garage plus single undercover carport
- Large well maintained rear yard with two garden sheds, water tank, veggie patches and north facing undercover entertaining area
- Thwaites Park located at the end of the cul-de-sac
Located only 2kms from the heart of thriving Moss Vale and within walking distance to the picturesque Bong Bong Bike Track and Cecil Hoskins Nature Reserve.
Boasting great value, this property is the perfect entry level to home ownership or investing!