Nestled within the beautifully maintained Mt Eymard Retirement Village, this stylish three bedroom villa is the perfect place to enjoy a blissful retirement. Boasting plenty of natural light, polished timber floors and a desirable north to rear aspect. Only moments from the heart of Bowral's busy shopping precinct and public transport.
- North facing open plan living and dining area with polished timber floors, skylight, built in shelving and external access to rear courtyard and garden
- Tasmanian Oak kitchen with electric cook top, wall oven, double sink, dishwasher, laminate benches and pantry
- Two bedrooms with built in robes, carpet and ensuite to main. Third bedroom or study has polished timber floors and built in robe
- Main bathroom has a bath, shower, vanity with Caesar stone top, w.c and fixed hand rails
- Internal laundry with storage
- Roman blinds and polished timber floors throughout
- Rear paved alfresco terrace/courtyard has an extendable awning
- Attached single garage
- Located in close proximity to Bowral's CBD and all of its amenities
The best of the best!
Saturday 22 September12:00pm - 12:30pm