Designed to take full advantage of its glorious Old Bowral location, this clean-lined master built beauty has elegance and style in abundance.
Generous living and dining spaces drink in the views of the garden and boast long views reaching as far as the eye can see to the East and over Bowral’s township. Stylish, renovated interiors will both delight and engage the entertainer and soothe the soul.
Beautifully established gardens feature a kaleidoscope of colour with carpets of hellebores, a variety of fruit trees and artistically placed specimen trees – all creating the perfect embrace of this very special property.
It’s no surprise that bird life predominates with satin bowerbirds, whipbirds, honeyeaters, wrens, king parrots, rosellas, tawny frogmouths as well as the requisite pair of magpies and kookaburras - all contributing a voice to the glorious choir accompanying the break of day.
Truly a home for all seasons - perfect as is, but with plenty of elbow room should you wish to flex some muscle and create a larger residence on this outstanding acre.
- Recently renovated kitchen has a generous breakfast bar/servery area, soft close drawers and cupboards, walk-in pantry and Miele appliances including induction cooking, double wall oven and dishwasher and fully flued Qasair range.
- Significant open plan living and dining area with plantation shutters and stunning views relates beautifully to the kitchen and opens to the northern terrace.
- Separate formal dining room also has plantation shutters and opens to the terrace and gardens to the North
- The generous entry foyer flows to a covered balcony which in turn takes excellent advantage of the elevated aspect and the perfect platform for the Kamado Joe BBQ – an added inclusion!
- Three lovely bedrooms are well positioned throughout – the master (with northerly aspect) boasts a large walk-in wardrobe which in turn provides access to the 2 way bathroom.
- The second bedroom also faces North and has excellent storage, and the third has beautiful views, custom built-in joinery and concealed storage
- The laundry has ample storage and external access to the garden .
- Single pitched carport adjacent to the house with gate providing access to the rear garden, ducted and zoned central heating throughout.
Private, serene and arguably under-realised – a winning combination.
Saturday 27 October12:00pm - 12:30pm