This free flowing family home is generous in every department. Offering five bedrooms as well as a media room and separate open plan family area, it is well geared for entertaining and relaxing. The lovely rural outlook is taken advantage of from the alfresco patio and offers a sense of Highlands country living, with the convenience of being close to Moss Vale and all its desirable offerings.
- The stunning Cook’s kitchen has Caesarstone bench tops, pantry, overhead flued rangehood, a large breakfast bar with masses of storage and stainless steel appliances
- Open plan living and dining area with external access to covered entertaining area, as well as the separate media room gives plenty of living space
- Main bedroom is generous in size and has a walk-in-robe and ensuite with separate bath, shower, double vanity, floor to ceiling tiling, IXL
- Four other well-proportioned bedrooms, three of these with built in robes
- Main bathroom has a separate bath, shower, floor to ceiling tiling, vanity, wc and IXL
- A third guest bathroom has a shower, wc and vanity
- Double remote garage with internal access
- Fully fenced rear yard
- Lovely rural views
- Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Laundry has external access
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Solar panels
A whisper quiet, house-proud cul-de-sac enhances the appeal of this keenly priced offering.
Saturday 24 November01:30pm - 02:00pm