The great outdoors at your back door, far reaching district views from your front porch and a home of great comfort in between. This really is something special! Geared for entertaining, the renovated home has free flowing living spaces to accommodate generous gatherings – with formal and casual areas all flowing to the beautiful gardens and level covered terrace to the rear. A good separation of guest and master bedrooms ensures visitors will feel at ease in your surroundings too.
If a bush picnic is what you’re after, you won’t even need to leave home to enjoy the natural splendour and if golf is on the agenda there’s a back track to the 7th hole!
- Front patio with fish pond and views over garden leads to double door entry and then flows to living areas
- The timber kitchen overlooks the stunning rock wall in the rear garden and has soft close drawers, step in pantry, flued stainless steel range hood, stainless steel stove with gas cook top and electric oven, a dishwasher and open shelving
- Lounge room off entry with flued gas fireplace as well as additional gas point boasts garden views
- Open plan sitting room and dining room have external access to the rear terrace as well as side access to the garden, alternate entertaining areas
- The main bedroom has a walk through robe dressing area as well as a built in robe and an ensuite which is a three way bathroom with separate shower and bath, heated towel rail, wc and vanity area
- Bedroom 2 (used as a study) has BIR
- Two other guest bedrooms and bathroom with shower, vanity, wc, IXL and open shelving
- The laundry /mudroom has external access to the paved terrace area
- Double carport with good storage capacity
- Three water tanks (18,000L and 4,000L with pumps, 1,000L gravity fed), and two garden sheds
- Second driveway suitable for parking caravan/boat/trailer etc
- Large covered outdoor entertaining area with outdoor chiminea, drop down café blinds and stunning rock and bush aspect
- Spectacular rock walls feature orchids, staghorns, and water features
- Beautiful level, elevated bush area at the rear of the block with views and spaces to retreat
- Gorgeous gardens with many lovely specimen trees – maples, conifers, spruces - all creating atmosphere for the multiple outdoor entertaining areas front and back
- Walk to the golf course through the back gate through the beautiful Mt Alexandra reserve
Located on the Sydney side of The Southern Highlands, this Willow Vale property will pull at your heartstrings and satisfy the urge to go bush – in comfort and style!