Designed by renowned architect Richard Rowe and located in the hub of bustling Moss Vale - a stroll to the station, cafes, designer shops and restaurants, you'll miss out on nothing here! A fabulous floor plan opens up plenty of possibilities with two distinct wings meeting in the middle - in an open plan combined living/kitchen and dining area. The focus from here is the generous new deck - so private and enhanced by a divine (deciduous) Oak tree - sublime for year round entertaining. There's another private sun-drenched northern deck at rear of the house too - with views over the district and access to the garden beyond.
- High ceilings, polished timber boards throughout and an easy care garden complete this haven
- The kitchen has an island bench, stainless steel appliances and flows to the eastern deck
- Combined living and dining with flued gas heater is adjacent to kitchen and also opens to fantastic new side deck
- Sunroom at rear provides additional living space and has external access to second private deck and garden beyond
- Four bedrooms, two with built in robes (two at front of house and two at rear which spill to sunroom)
- The main bathroom has a separate bath and shower, heat lamp and pedestal sink and wc
- The second bathroom is combined with the laundry and has a shower, wc , heat lamp and pedestal sink
- Single carport, garden shed and easy care level garden
- Brand new hardwood and chainmesh front fence and hardwood side fence
- Opportunity to work from home with the perfect set up for work and home separation/meeting rooms and so on
The bus at the door, the train down the road and the shops at arms length - who could ask for anything more?