This unassuming four bedroom brick veneer home on a level 923sqm block is located on a quiet cul-de-sac only minutes walk to town. From the street, you would be forgiven if you thought the house looked small, but as soon as you walk inside, you will find a fabulous spacious family home with a variety of informal and formal living spaces.
- East facing formal lounge room with decorative cornices, carpet and gas point
- Bright and airy combined family and dining room with sliding door to rear garden
- Renovated kitchen with heat induction cook top, exhaust fan, dishwasher and loads of storage
- Sun-drenched master bedroom with spacious built in wardrobes and private ensuite bathroom
- Three good sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Generous main bathroom with separate shower to bath, vanity and w.c
- Internal laundry with third toilet and access to rear yard
- Single lock up garage with direct entry into house and second off street parking space
- Large undercover and paved outdoor area which overlooks beautiful garden, perfect for parties or entertaining guests
- Fully fenced and level rear garden perfect for pets and children, it even includes a large chicken coop. With an extensive array of fruit trees including: apple, mandarin, figs, orange, cherry, olives, lemon and bay leaf tree, you could start the process of sustainable living
- In the rear garden, you will find a huge powered workshop / shed with under cover storage area and separate garden shed
- Only minutes' walk to the new parks at Renwick, bush walks, bike tracks, Mittagong Pool, Highlands Golf Club and local schools
- Easy access to highway and all town amenities
- Currently tenanted at $520 per week
The perfect first home for a growing family or a good investment property, where you will find tenants lining up at the door to rent this beauty.
Hobby farming on a manageable scale!