Situated on a superb 2105sqm level block with park like appeal, this charming cottage has plenty of scope to be either resurrected or bowled over to create a slate for new beginnings.
- Good proportions, high ceilings, decorative cornices, floorboards and some 1950s charm are evident and the proximity to town and the golf course are not to be ignored
- Large kitchen and combined dining with original joinery and bench tops and Chef oven and gas cook top
- Main oversized bedroom with built in robes and timber floorboards - other two bedrooms also boast built-ins and timber floor boards
- Single carport and single fibro garage (separate to house)
- Internal laundry with original joinery and mudroom adjacent
- Covered outdoor entertaining area off mudroom
- Large block with established trees (fenced off in part)
- North-East to front aspect
- A unique proposition with many possibilities; a superb large holding in a walk to town location with a house that is currently undercapitalised - giving you the ability to define the finished product
- Building and pest report available for purchase by prospective purchasers - contact agent for further information
Renovate and reap the rewards!