A north to rear aspect and a level walk to town underpin the desirability of this compact home . Neat as a pin, clean as a whistle and priced at entry level for Old Bowral you will be walking on sunshine here! Suitable for first homebuyers, investors and downsizers alike the position and potential are real pleasers.
- Covered front verandah opens to lounge/dining with sliding doors to outside
- Compact original kitchen has timber cupboards and benches with electric cooking
- Gas point in lounge room
- Two bedrooms, both with built in robes and both north facing with views to courtyard and beyond
- Original bathroom has shower over bath, vanity and separate wc
- Internal laundry with external access to side garden and partially covered pergola area
- Enclosed, private sunny courtyard area with raised garden beds and access through gate to carport
- Garden shed
- Currently tenanted to excellent tenant at $360 per week (expired lease)
- A level stroll to Bradman oval, Bowral hospitals, schools and the Cherry tree walk as well as being around the corner from three superb cafes
- Only one of 3 homes in complex
- Single carport at rear
- Strata fees $750 per quarter
The needle in the haystack!