This two bedroom double storey townhouse is the perfect blend of contemporary and casual style, with a generous outdoor area, making it a fabulous option for a young family, down-sizer or working professional. Ready to move in to as it is or renovate and add your own personal flair. Peacefully located at the back of a quiet complex of five, this property is an easy stroll to schools, parks, shops, bike tracks and Bowral Hospital.
- Sun drenched open plan lounge and dining area with floating floors and gas point
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel gas cook top, wall oven, dishwasher and ample storage
- A master bedroom fit for a king or queen with built in robes
- Good sized second bedroom with built in robe
- Main bathroom with vanity, wall mirror, shower and toilet
- Generous internal laundry with space for washer and dryer
- Second w.c downstairs great for visitors
- Good sized single lock up garage with roller door and access to rear yard
- Private and fully fenced garden / courtyard, perfect for entertaining guests
- Strata levies $600pq
This beautiful complex is lovingly cared for and the gardens are regularly maintained. Hidden away behind leafy trees on one Bowral's most desirable streets, you will feel like your still in the country but have the convenience of being a walk to town.