1920’s double brick cottage – Retford Park Estate
Book your preview - Perched at the top of Sir James Fairfax Circuit, with scenic views in all directions, is one of the original cottages of the Retford Park Estate.
The cottage features:
- Polished timber floorboards and high ceilings throughout
- Loungeroom with slow combustion heating
- Elegant entry with timber floors and period door
- Three bedrooms, two with open fireplaces
- Spacious bathroom (wall adjoins main bedroom, ripe for renovation to possible ensuite)
- Well maintained kitchen renovated since original build
Retford Park Estate has made a name as the most prestigious estate in the Southern Highlands. The high standard of surrounding homes, green space and advanced plantings have contributed to the area maintaining a country appeal.
For more information regarding the estate, please visit www.retfordparkestate.com
To book your preview please call Steven Berlyn on 0406 420 940
Saturday 23 March11:00am - 11:30am