Superbly located at the top end of town – quite literally – with long views stretching as far as the eye can see. Moments only to the fabulous township of Moss Vale – full of cafes, restaurants, designer shopping and everything else you could possibly need or want.
The home has been recently renovated and boasts a high quality custom made kitchen with stone bench tops, an abundance of soft close drawers and a gorgeous blue Falcon cooker – just perfect for entertaining. Three bedrooms and a study (or fourth bedroom) all enjoy garden outlooks and the open plan lounge /dining area flows to the kitchen and meals area- perfectly positioned to maximise the view.
• The main bedroom has a walk in robe and access through this into the two way main bathroom
• Two other bedrooms both have built in robes
• The main bathroom has a separate bath, shower, heated towel rail, vanity and separate wc
• The new kitchen has a large island breakfast bar, stainless steel flued rangehood, Falcon cooker, double granite Schock sink and a stainless steel two drawer dishwasher
• An additional sunroom opens from the meals area and is the perfect complement to the rest of the house- linking the outside world within
• The formal lounge and dining off entry enjoy stunning views and has external electric blinds, split system air conditioner and gas point
• Generous laundry flows to the enclosed verandah and has a second bathroom adjacent with a shower, heated towel rail and wc
• Semi enclosed carport with rear pedestrian access to the garden/ provides weatherproof access into the house
• Beautifully established gardens embrace the home and provide a lovely setting for the covered outdoor entertaining area
• Oodles of under house storage and workshop space will keep everyone happy
• Gas ducted central heating and reverse cycle a/c units make this a house for all seasons
Superb aspect and design ensures that you’ll have the best seats in the house to watch the last of the sun’s rays melt into the horizon.