This gorgeous little cottage has been beautifully renovated and boasts a new kitchen and bathroom, slow combustion wood fire and fully fenced level garden – just the perfect ingredients for entry level Exeter Village life. Only 700 metres level walk to the Exeter public school, 900 metres to the Exeter General Store and 350 metres to the station. Not too small, not too big it’s just right!
- The kitchen has been recently renovated and has electric cooking, new blinds and overlooks the lovely rear garden
- Open plan living and dining has a new slow combustion wood fire and recently replaced carpet
- Two bedrooms, both with built in robes and main with external access to the front verandah
- Renovated bathroom has a shower, wc, vanity and is combined with the laundry
- Great level garden block with new driveway, easy care landscaping, age old camellia’s and
- Lovely deep covered verandahs front and back extend the living spaces within to the great outdoors.
- Single carport
- Garden shed
A sweet slice of Exeter life..
Saturday 24 August01:00pm - 01:30pm