Old time classic
Step back in time with this superbly renovated circa 1860s classic highlands home. No expense has been spared restoring this beautifully crafted and conveniently located double brick and weatherboard home. Designed with a myriad of modern conveniences, yet maintaining the grandeur of yesteryear, you will no doubt feel right at home. This property has much to offer, including a separate self-contained cottage, which is used as a weekend stay business and provides a steady income stream.
The kitchen incorporates sleek lines and a spacious open plan design which flows through to the dining area, giving options to either entertain guests as you chef, or simply enjoy your family around the island granite bench, while you beaver away amongst the modern cooking conveniences. For the warmer months simply roll back the glass sliding door to reveal a deck where sunlight, brunch and a good book beckon. Alternatively, on a winter day you could snuggle into the comfy lounge nook, complete with gas fire, slow combustion wood box and split system, which flows effortlessly off the core kitchen oasis.
- Situated inside the house itself lies a perfect little sun room, ideal for afternoon naps.
- The generous main bedroom has a BIR and stylish ensuite with marble floors
- Embrace the lovely feel of an open fire place in both the second and third bedrooms, whilst the fourth has character filled wooden floor boards.
- After a long day why not collapse into the fabulous claw bath situated in the main bathroom
- Plenty of room in the super modern laundry, making household chores a breeze
- Wooden floor boards and 10 foot ceilings add charm and sophistication.
- Enormous 6 car garage
- Landscaped backyard with an ideal patch of lawn for the kids or croquet
- Immaculate & expansive 1626sqm yard
This quintessential southern highlands home is conveniently located, meticulously restored with the added bonus of an extra income. The only thing missing is you!
Saturday 16 November11:30am - 12:00pm