Rare opportunity to secure an outstanding residence in the grounds of iconic Milton Park. Panoramic views from much of the house ensure you’ll see both the rising and the setting of the sun each day. Long rural vistas create the enviable feeling of being on the land without the associated efforts.
This is a home which feels like a retreat –commodious in scale and accommodation - with its 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms (3 of which are ensuites) -opportune as you’ll be inundated with visitor requests at every opportunity once they see what’s on offer here.
Generous, north focussed living areas are showcased by soaring vaulted ceilings and an expansive use of glass –letting the gorgeous light and outlook in. A fireplace is a central feature of the living room and the kitchen relates beautifully to the dining room and boasts stone benchtops, double oven and a divine outlook.
The suite-like master bedroom has a fully renovated ensuite, fireplace and opens to the northern terrace –just the spot for morning coffee and watching the cattle graze in the distance and the kangaroos traverse the landscape.
The coveted Strata complex was designed by esteemed architect Philip Cox and owners have recreational walking rights throughout the historic grounds of Milton Park as well as concessions on the rates of the Hotels’ spoils – including the gym, tennis courts, swimming pool, restaurant and bar.
- Entry via sun drenched courtyard into the foyer of the home. (ramp access)
- High ceilings - cathedral like in the main living areas
- Ducted central heating, both gas and electric and fireplaces in main bedroom and living room
- The kitchen has granite bench tops, breakfast bar, St. George double oven with gas cook top and a warming draw/plate warmer, Miele dishwasher and Omega Rangehood
- Impressive master suite with built in robe, ensuite with spa bath, bidet and direct access to Northern outdoor entertaining area
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 have plantation shutters and built in robes and share a recently renovated bathroom downstairs.
- Bedroom 4 has a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom and is located upstairs
- Bedroom 5 has a built in robe and ensuite bathroom and is located upstairs
- The laundry has external access
- Communal vegge garden
- Established beautiful landscaped gardens
- Stunning views over the rural landscape
- Double Garage with remote control is adjacent to visitor’s car park
- Owner enjoys the benefit of holiday letting the property on occasion - see Willows Auvergne Country Houses for more information
Less than 10 minutes to the heart of Bowral, this home and its surrounds epitomise the term well-connected!
Wednesday 25 September01:30pm - 02:00pm
Saturday 28 September02:30pm - 03:00pm