Ideal first home or investment property!
This delightful older style 3 bedroom cottage might be just what you have been looking for.
Built in the mid 1900's, this home maintains the charm of days gone by and is solid as a rock. With the advantage of having fully re-clad walls and a new 'Colorbond' roof, all the external hard work is done.
- 3 bedrooms & 1 retro bathroom
- Good old fashioned country kitchen
- 2 living areas that incorporate a family room addition.
- Situated on a 674sqm block there is rear lane access to a driveway and garage.
- The back yard is north east facing being bathed in morning sun.
There is great potential and scope to put your own stamp on this home,Whilst some renovations and additions have been carried out over the years.you can still embrace its original charm and character.
Situated in a quite cul-de-sac position that is within 500 metres of Crookwells town centre, makes this a perfect place to start a family or find a tenant.
Saturday 29 February10:30am - 11:00am
Saturday 7 March10:30am - 11:00am