Offering quality independent retirement living with the peace of mind provided from additional support, this serviced studio apartment ( with easy elevator access from reception) is centrally located in historic Eymard House and offers access to the range of activities, dining and social areas.
- Combined living and bedroom with double built-in robe, with an easterly aspect offering views over the manicured garden and water feature
- Kitchenette with sink, storage and fridge space
- Bathroom with vanity, WC and large shower, hand rails and heater
- Hydronic heating
- Full use of exercise circuit, lounge and sitting rooms, billiards room, table tennis, library, workshop, heated pool, manicured gardens
- Three levels of assisted care packages available
- 24hr on call security
- Walking distance to Bowral’s CBD ( 800m)
Agent On-Site at Mt Eymard at selected times every Wednesday and Saturday, please call Steven Berlyn on 0406 420 940 to confirm times.
*please note this property is virtually styled for marketing purposes.