Here is your weekend escape!
If you are looking for somewhere to escape for the weekend, whilst being surrounded by peace and quiet, or maybe just sitting by a camp fire staring at the stars, then this ideal 6.2 acre block situated 8 km from the village of Mittagong ticks all the boxes. Share the enjoyment with friends and family during school holidays or just a weekend fling.
- Undulating, varies from gentle to steep
- Power runs to the front of the block
- Zoned E3
- Plenty of native eucalypts and lush ferns
- Glimpses of Mount Gibraltar through the treetops at the top of the block
- Building entitlement under general housing code of no more than 250 sqm, STCA
These type of blocks so close to town are rare, so make sure you don't miss this opportunity to find some peace in your life.