Nestled into the sun-dappled privacy of a naturally quiet and peaceful block, this truly tranquil three-bedroom home offers just the lifestyle you’ve been looking for. It is conveniently located within close proximity to local parks, Bowral High School and Bowral hospitals, and just 1.3 km from the Bowral town centre and train station.
Situated at the end of a long driveway, with plenty of greenery lining the path and wrapping around to the pleasant backyard, you’ll find yourself feeling refreshed every time you arrive home. Step inside and find the bright and open plan living, dining, and kitchen spaces serving as the core of the home. Kept comfortable by air conditioning and a fireplace, this area offers easy communication and convenient service from the kitchen. The kitchen also boasts stone benchtops; gas cooking; and plenty of timber cabinetry.
Bedrooms are generously sized and appreciate built-in wardrobes and quick access to adjacent well-appointed bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling tiling. When you’re not relaxing indoors, you’ll appreciate the exceptional privacy of the backyard patio, complete with an easily managed yard.
Simply exceptional in all regards, 3/19 Ascot Road is the peace of mind and everyday comfort that any family can usually only dream of. Contact Jacob McKinnon on 0498 653 300 today to find out more.
• Close proximity to Bowral High School and local parks; 1.3 km to Bowral town centre, train station
• Double garage with interior and drive-through access
• Three generously sized bedrooms, walk-in wardrobe to master
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen spaces, with air conditioning and fireplace for year round comfort
• Private, easily managed yard with pleasant gardens
Saturday 2 March11:30am - 12:00pm