Moments only from Bowral swimming pool, The Cherry Tree walk, the post office and the station, you'll be hot-footing it wherever your mood takes you! Leave the car at home and enjoy all that Bowral has to offer -only a stroll away from cafés, restaurants and the cinema.
This open plan level villa boasts gas central heating, high ceilings, a Caesarstone kitchen and ample outdoor spaces in which to relax or entertain.
Ensuite, double garage (with internal access) and loads of storage make this an easy choice for those wishing to down size without compromise.
Pedestrian access directly from Cliff Street to the front door (without needing to go through common area) enhances the sense of direct connection to the neighbourhood.
- Entry via covered portico into foyer with coat cupboard
- Open plan living and dining has external access to paved courtyard area which flows through to garden area
- Kitchen has Caesarstone bench tops, Smeg stainless steel gas cooktop and underbench oven, Smeg stainless steel dishwasher
- Master bedroom has three door built-in robe, generous ensuite with separate bath, shower, vanity, IXL and WC
- Second and third bedrooms both have three door built-in robes
- Internal laundry with skylight
- Double remote garage with internal access and door to paved courtyard
- Fully fenced front yard (access to Cliff Street via front gate)
- Paved courtyard area
- Strata Fees $875.05 per quarter
Lock up and get going!