Superbly located 1151m² N/E aspect property in a quiet neighbourhood, close to all that Bowral has to offer. The high quality fit-out, perfect aspect and flexible floor plan, incorporating four living areas and a self-contained wing, all make for a highly desirable home.
- Immaculate presentation and close proximity to Bowral’s thriving village centre, Bradman Oval, Golf Course, schools and hospitals
- Side access to large sunny fully fenced back yard - great for boats, trailers, caravans and kids
- Easy access single level house. All living areas flow to the outside
- Renovated Bosch kitchen
- Spacious covered and screened outdoor entertaining area
- Formal living room features a gas log fire and beautiful garden outlook
- Main bedroom has a walk in robe and a stylishly renovated ensuite with underfloor heating, heated towel rail, frameless glass rain-head shower, double vanity, and floor to ceiling tiling
- All Bedrooms have built-in robes
- Bedroom 5 has an ensuite, its own living room and kitchenette with external access, making it a potential self-contained wing perfect for guests, family or short stay accommodation
- Renovated main bathroom has underfloor heating, separate bath and frameless glass rain-head shower, vanity, heated towel rail and floor to ceiling tiling
- Double remote garage has internal access and workshop area
- Water filtration system throughout for clean chemical free water
- 5 zoned ducted R/C A/C throughout the entire home
- Nothing to do but move in and enjoy the lifestyle
Immaculate presentation, flexible design and excellent proximity to Bowral’s thriving village and facilities make this the house to call home.