One of the prettiest faces in Exeter, this charming transformed cottage is a stand-out in the village - an artful fusion of the best of both old and new. Tongue and groove walls, weatherboard and iron, polished concrete and masses of glass all sit harmoniously together creating a unique home of warm cottage character blended with vibrant contemporary style.
Intimate spaces unfold to reveal a knock-out extension - with a generous free flowing living space relating seamlessly to the private, peaceful gardens beyond. Huge banks of glass doors roll back to extend the living and outdoor entertaining spaces as the seasons beckon and allow.
Recently painted inside and out and boasting reverse-cycle ducted air conditioning, this gem will leave you wanting for nothing. If venturing out is a must, the iconic Exeter General Store is at arm’s length as is the Exeter railway station for a traffic free commute to Sydney or Canberra.
- North facing bullnose verandah opens to formal sitting area with integrated study nook
- Private and serene garden (fully fenced) replete with perimeter plantings, vege bed, garden shed and chook pen
- Kitchen has generous Caesarstone island bench and loads of storage. Integrated Miele dishwasher, concealed fridge cavity, double under-sunk sink, gas cooktop, Smeg under-bench oven, European laundry with washer/dryer, mirrored splashback and fully flued range
- 3 carpeted bedrooms with plantation shutters, 2 with built in robes
- Open plan living/ dining/ kitchen has polished concrete floors and built in seating area with integrated storage
- Bathroom has separate frameless glass shower, bath and Caesarstone vanity, mosaic tile detail and plantation shutters.
- Reverse-cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout (installed 2018) and Gas log fireplace in sitting room
- Loads of sun and light fill the spaces inside and out
- Feature lighting throughout bedrooms and living spaces including external entertaining area
Exeter is a vibrant community with a General Store/ post office –the hub of the village offering a meeting place, gourmet food, coffee, books and gifts. St Aidans Church, Exeter Primary school, The Village Pump Antique store, Croquet club, Markets on the first Saturday of the month, Exeter Village Hall and oval with tennis courts. Only 10 minutes to thriving Moss Vale, 20 minutes to Bowral and less than 2 hours (drive) to both Canberra and Sydney
11 Middle Road has been highlighted in design publications for good reason! (Inside Out and ‘’Things I Love” by Megan Morton).
Village living with verve!
Saturday 4 May at 11.00am