This property presents a rare, golden opportunity to locate yourself in the most desirable enclave in the heart of Old Bowral. Renovate, re-create or titivate – whichever you decide, it will be worth it. No more than a bowler’s run-up (or a batsman’s six) from Bradman Oval, and just a stroll from cafes and restuarants, the value presented by this prime location will never be run out.
Three bedrooms and three bathrooms ensure space for everyone, along with privacy and a variety of living options - all opening to the garden and making this a home to be enjoyed in all seasons.
- The kitchen has an original St George oven, rangehood, dishwasher, timber cupboards and breakfast bar and is adjacent to a meals area with external access to the generous rear tiled entertaining patio and garden beyond
- The north facing generous living/dining flows from the sun drenched patio and has a slow combustion wood fire and enjoys a northerly garden aspect
- The family room has a flued gas fireplace and external access to the rear yard
- Two of the bedrooms have ensuites – the main has a walk in robe Bed two has BIR and the third , northerly bedroom has external access to the front porch
- A third bathroom is centrally located and has a separate bath, shower and vanity
- The oversized laundry has a walk in linen cupboard, a powder room and external access to the rear garden
- A superb level 1347sqm block with a private rear garden replete with original orchid house, two garden sheds, a wood shelter and many beautiful, established plantings and specimen trees
- Separate double garage and parking area
- Of mostly double brick construction and boasting high ceilings, deep, decorative cornices, timber windows, original bathrooms and floorboards (under carpet throughout majority of home)
Under-realised and in the best of company, this is an opportunity not to be missed. What a catch!