This first floor serviced apartment (accessed by lift from reception) is centrally located in historic Eymard House and provides easy access to the range of activities, dining and social areas. Offering quality independent retirement living with the peace of mind provided from additional support.
- Large bedroom and living area with double built-in robe
- Kitchenette with storage cupboard and fridge space
- Access to balcony with district views
- Bathroom with vanity, WC and large shower, hand rails and heater
- Hydronic heating, decorative ceiling rose, ceiling fan
- Full use of exercise circuit, lounge and sitting rooms, billiards room, library, workshop, heated pool and manicured gardens
- Walking distance to Bowral’s CBD
Retire in Style!
Agent On-Site at Mt Eymard at selected times every Wednesday and Saturday, please call Steven Berlyn on 0406 420 940 to confirm times.