*** SOLD ***
Surrounded by the beautiful landscaped gardens of historic Mt Eymard village this single level north facing villa offers the best of independent retirement living. Low maintenance design and fantastic proximity to all amenities, with only a moments walk from the heart of Bowral.
- Entry opens into spacious north facing living area at the front of the home
- Kitchen has timber cupboards, laminate bench tops, Chef wall oven and grill, Westinghouse gas cook top and range hood, Vulcan Dishlex dishwasher, pantry and cork flooring
- Central meals area off the kitchen
- Main bedroom with double door built in robe, phone point and access to the rear garden
- Second bedroom has two double built in robe plus access to the rear garden
- Third bedroom/study with single built-in robe
- Large bathroom has shower, vanity, wall heater, hand rails and w.c
- Double linen cupboard in hallway
- Internal laundry with second WC
- Single remote garage with internal access
- Rear access to communal garden area
- Located in close proximity to Bowral CBD and all of its amenities
The best of retirement living!
Agent On-Site at Mt Eymard at selected times every Wednesday and Saturday, please call Steven Berlyn on 0406 420 940 to confirm times.