This executive home has all the trappings for a life to be well lived. Living spaces are generous and free flowing and ensure that entertaining will be a breeze. Two fully renovated bathrooms as well as quality window treatments enhance the interior palate – just ready for you to move in and enjoy.
The home is high-set affording it fabulous views over the grounds of St Pauls International school– there’s even a steeple in the tree enhanced frame.
Northern sun is captured in the rear outdoor entertaining courtyard which is enhanced by established terraced landscaping, providing privacy and low maintenance to this 2155qm block.
Located a short stroll away from the desirable hub of Moss Vale – with some of the best cafes, restaurants, homewares and gift shops in the Highlands. An easy walk also to the train station and the Moss Vale aquatic centre, schools and the like.
- The kitchen has granite bench tops, stainless steel gas cook top, under bench oven and fully flued range hood, stainless steel dishwasher, breakfast bar and tiled splashback
- Multiple living options include open plan dining and living adjacent to the kitchen with external access to north facing outdoor paved entertaining area, as well as additional media/sitting room and another living room with external access to front paved patio area
- The main bedroom has a walk in robe, its own split system air conditioner and an ensuite with a frameless glass shower, vanity IXL and wc
- Three other generous bedrooms, all with built in robes and quality curtains
- The main bathroom features a stunning bath, frameless glass shower, heated towel rail, IXL, wc and views over the garden
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout as well as a gas point in the main living area
- Triple garage with internal access – with one garage bay set up as an office/studio
- Fantastic views and elevation, beautiful rose garden and terraced landscaping, including vege beds
- Internal laundry with external access
Nothing to want for – it’s all here!