Tucked away in a little enclave off Burradoo’s Osborne Road, this classic family home will deliver dividends to those wishing to invest in their future.
A sense of the country abounds with age old trees, rural glimpses and classic features throughout. High ceilings, timber doors and floors, open fireplace and French doors as well as the quintessential wrap around verandah all establish the scene for a life of stylish, relaxed entertaining year ‘round.
A flexible floor plan and plenty of space outside in which to explore and lose yourself in nature ….
- The kitchen has Caesarstone benches, generous storage, gas cook top, flued rangehood, underbench oven, dishwasher, island bench and also a wood fire set in a feature brick wall and mantle and opens via French doors to covered side verandah
- Formal lounge and dining has timber floors, open fire place and French doors to verandah
- Four bedrooms downstairs, all with built in robes and two bedrooms upstairs both with built in robes
- Two bathrooms downstairs: Main has sep shower, bath, vanity, IXL and wc. Additional bathroom -adjacent to laundry- has shower, vanity and wc
- One bathroom upstairs: shower, vanity, IXL and wc
- Laundry has external access and bench with storage
- Large return verandah around 3 sides of the home providing oodles of covered entertaining space ( with fan) connected to the kitchen and living area.
- Double garage with covered access to inside via the rear verandah
- Gas ducted central heating
- 9ft ceilings
- Separate large shed with power
- Level easy care grounds 4184m2
Only moments to Oxley College, the Bong Bong bike track and Bowral’s town centre this gorgeous hideaway has it all.
Saturday 23 March09:30am - 10:00am