Retreat and revive in Robbo
This fully renovated and modernised quaint cottage has ambience and amenity in equal measures. Located a short stroll from the Old Cheese Factory and the vibrant community of Robertson yet with the feeling of being a million miles away from the hustle of life. Boasting gorgeous rural views from within the house and the surrounding verandahs, you could be forgiven for thinking you were in a hidden mountain hideaway . (Double glazed) Clerestory windows to the North and an abundance of glass and light extend the sense of space within.
- Bright open plan living area with lofty ceilings and great country views
An Ultimate 500 slow combustion fire makes for cosy winter days
- Three bedrooms – one with a private balcony and another with external access to the verandah overlooking the hills beyond
- The kitchen has original timber joinery, new stainless steel appliances including Blanco dishwasher, Ilve gas cooktop and Ariston underbench oven
- French doors flow to the private North facing deck established gardens and BBQ area beyond
- The bathroom has a separate bath, shower, wc and timber vanity with shelving
- On the ground floor a study (or overflow accommodation), a garage and laundry with easy access to the garden
- New hot water system and pump
- New water tank backed up by well in the creek bed ensures constant water supply
- Recently surveyed and boundaries pegged
- Freshly painted inside and out, polished timber floors and a gorgeous cubby for the kids set the scene of this character laden cottage
- Robertson is wonderfully located - with close proximity to the coast (40 minutes to Kiama and Shellharbour) or alternatively 20 minutes to both Moss Vale and Bowral. It has a great pub, restaurants, cafes, galleries and is home to many artisans.
An adjacent (half acre) block is also available for purchase.
Great country escape!