…is still alive and kicking here - there’s even a hills hoist in the backyard! Great street appeal and a classic cottage facade renders this little sweetie with plenty of charm for today and potential to grow in years to come.
The open plan layout creates a feeling of spaciousness and light and the level back yard has plenty of room to kick a ball, garden, extend the home or swing a cat – the options are all there!
With a desirable northern focus and an inviting front verandah you’ll have plenty of reasons to stay home! When venturing out is on the cards, The Cherry Tree Walk, cafes- 2 Park Road and The Hospital Shop , schools, and Bradman Oval are just a short stroll away.
- The kitchen has stainless steel under bench oven, electric cooktop, rangehood and view over the back garden
- Open plan living and dining adjacent to the kitchen with split system air-conditioner
- Two bedrooms, one with BIR
- The bathroom has double frameless glass shower over a corner bath, wc, pedestal sink and IXL
- Generous laundry and mudroom boasts plenty of storage and external access
- Fully fenced rear yard with beautiful established trees, vege beds and level grounds
- Separate single garage (with power) and work room and concrete outdoor entertaining area
- Tenanted until 23/08/19
- Representing an entry level opportunity into this lovely neighbourhood.
Pretty as a picture!
Saturday 27 April10:15am - 10:45am