The moment you stroll down the circular driveway, welcomed by a stunning Japanese cherry blossom, it is clear you are about to experience Bowral living at its finest. Peace and privacy envelop this grand yet relaxed master built family home. Take delight in roaming around the spacious garden, established over twenty years, with magnificent trees, formal hedges, sweeping lawns and bountiful fruit trees all sitting on just under two acres.
This luxury home has so much to offer and is further enhanced by flawlessly integrated indoor/outdoor entertaining spaces. Cooking will be a joy as you admire the view from the spacious gourmet kitchen, replete with Carrara marble bench tops, walk in pantry, soft close drawers and an Ilve stove complete with decorative tile work.
The kitchen flows seamlessly through French doors to a picture perfect wooden deck. One can then stroll through manicured hedges to a paved courtyard quarter with ambient water feature. There are a myriad of options with how you could structure the many living areas. Currently the main living room opens with French doors and incorporates garden living whilst also sitting on the edge of the kitchen area – this could easily become a main dining room.
- Separate study with a gas fire and views of the front yard
- Enormous billiard/living room with stunning views over the backyard
- Private gym with an in-built sound system
- The master bedroom has an abundance of natural light from the manicured front yard. It also has all the modern conveniences such as WIR and ensuite
- The other four generous bedrooms have garden views, BIRs and are separate from the main bedroom
- Superior main bathroom with quality finishes
- Internal/external laundry
- Central town gas that feeds under floor heating and 5 gas points
- Brush box floorboards and all cedar doors and windows
- 9 foot ceilings with decorative cornices
- Large double bay garage with internal entry. Potential area for extra storage or a wine cellar.
- Plentiful roof storage
- 3 phase power
- Orchard including nashi pear, plum, pomegranate, hazelnut, fig, pear, orange, mandarin and lemon trees.
- Established vegetable beds
- Garden shed
- Electric front gates
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Garage: 2
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Ensuite: 1
A stunning home that has been meticulously built to accommodate all modern lifestyles!
Saturday 4 May12:30pm - 01:50pm