Occupying a prized position within the exclusive Berida Park estate, this light filled home enjoys a lovely long view over the Bowral Golf Course, proximity to all the best of Bowral town and generous living spaces inside and out. It’s just the thing for those wishing to downsize yet still retain spaces to entertain with largesse when desired. An easy stroll to town, top restaurants and a short putt away from the Golf course ensures a superb level of connect with the outside world.
- High ceilings, central heating, a double garage (with internal access) no common walls, and new carpet and paint means you can move in and just start enjoying life
- The kitchen has a breakfast bar, gas cook top, new Baumatic electric oven, rangehood, new Bosch dishwasher, and step in pantry
- The living room is adjacent to the kitchen and has timber floorboards and external access to the north facing courtyard and pretty garden
- A separate formal lounge and dining room boasts a lovely bay window overlooking the Bowral Golf Course
- Three bedrooms all with BIR
- Bedroom 2 and 3 are each adjacent to a bathroom with shower, vanity, IXL and wc
- The main bathroom has a shower over bath, vanity, IXL, wc
- The laundry has external access to a private additional service courtyard with a convenient gate to the common area
- Double garage has internal access and rear access directly to the service courtyard
- Very pretty, private north facing courtyard and garden with camellias, roses, and a host of visiting birds!
- Strata fees: $1200 per quarter
Opportunities to enter this coveted enclave seldom last long so don’t miss this one.
Saturday 29 June11:00am - 11:30am