Designed with the family in mind, this two storey townhouse will keep everyone satisfied and well equipped. Two living areas, two bedrooms with walk in robes, two car garage and quite simply it’s too good to miss! Located in a popular complex in the vibrant village of Moss Vale, it’s a winning combination.
- The kitchen has Caesarstone benchtops, breakfast bar, stainless steel gas cooktop and stainless steel under bench oven and dishwasher
- Open plan living and dining downstairs has a gas log fireplace and external access to the private rear garden area
- Upstairs rumpus/living area has a split system air-conditioner, generous storage and study nook
- Four bedrooms (two upstairs and two downstairs) all with BIR, the main (downstairs) has WIR and ensuite with shower, wc and vanity and one upstairs has a walk in robe the size of some study areas!
- The upstairs bathroom has a separate bath, shower, wc, vanity and exhaust fan
- A third bathroom downstairs has a shower, Caesarstone vanity and wc
- North to rear aspect
- Double remote garage with internal access through the laundry
- Low maintenance rear garden area is private, with established hedging and an external gas point for BBQ
- 800m walk to the station and Moss Vale shops including shopping at Made by Others, The Mossy Store, Susie Anderson, Nest and Barrow and more, fabulous coffee at the Highlands Merchant, fine dining at Birch, pub dinners at Porterhouse Bistro, and Hamburgers at Bernies – not to mention Aldi, IGA and Coles all only moments away. Moss Vale really has it all!
Priced to allow a new purchaser the opportunity to re carpet/ paint and value add and personalise.
*some photos are virtually styled for marketing purposes