If you're on the lookout for something a little bit different, in both utility and locale this is definitely worth a look.
The property consists of a two-storey four bedroom home, with upstairs easily accessible via an internal lift. Downstairs (along with 2 of the bedrooms) has a self-contained flat which can be locked off from the remainder of the home, if you're considering potential income options. An added bonus - and great feature for those running a home business, art, dance or music studio, needing a space for their hobbies, or wanting to generate further income from the property, is a newly fitted out huge studio, separate from the house with it's own balcony, kitchenette and heating. Cafe doors that fully open to allow access for vehicles / larger items. Further features of the property include;
- Kitchen with good storage space, gas cooking, dishwasher and reverse cycle A/C
- Dining off kitchen with timber floors and direct access to large entertaining deck
- Lounge room with timber floors, gas heating, large windows taking advantage of the views out across the paddocks towards Mt Gibraltar
- 4 bedrooms, 2 upstairs, 2 downstairs and separate study with direct lift access from the entry foyer
- 3-way bathroom upstairs, incl. separate bath and shower, toilet and vanity
- Established gardens with citrus grove, timber chook shed, vege patch and timber garden shed
- Swimming pool (non-compliant) with minor repairs required, or fill in to create more green space or garden
- Fully fenced rear yard and single carport, with room for 2 more vehicles off street
All of this is wrapped up on a 1011m2 block, opposite rural landscape which is home to an array of wildlife such as kangaroos, wombats, kookaburras, a rarity only 7 minutes' drive to both Bowral and Mittagong town centres.