Nestled within the beautifully maintained Mt Eymard Retirement Village, this stylish three bedroom villa is the perfect place to enjoy a blissful retirement. Boasting plenty of natural light, polished timber floors and a desirable north to rear aspect. Less than 1km from the heart of Bowral's busy shopping precinct and public transport.
- North facing open plan living and dining area with polished timber floors, skylight, built in shelving and external access to rear courtyard and garden
- Tasmanian Oak kitchen with electric cook top, wall oven, double sink, dishwasher, laminate benches and pantry
- Two bedrooms with built in robes, carpet and ensuite to main. Third bedroom or study has polished timber floors and built in robe
- Main bathroom has a bath, shower, vanity with Caesar stone top, w.c and fixed hand rails
- Internal laundry with storage
- Roman blinds and polished timber floors throughout
- Rear paved alfresco terrace/courtyard has an extendable awning
- Attached single garage
- Strata fees $732.18 per month
Enjoy all that Mt Eymard has to offer including the following community features;
- Heated pool & exercise circuit
- Billiards room
- Lounge and sitting rooms
- Communal gardens
The best of the best!
Agent On-Site at Mt Eymard at selected times every Saturday, for all enquiries please call Steven Berlyn on 0406 420 940.