This quality townhouse is well located - just a stone’s throw (950 metres) to the post office, train station and all Bowral’ s CBD spoils. An extremely generous main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe in addition to the multiple living areas really makes this town house feel like home.
Two other bedrooms share a bathroom and the formal sitting room is replete with an open wood fireplace, picture windows and flows to the dining room which in turn leads to the kitchen and casual living area beyond.
- A brilliant opportunity to downsize without compromising on location, amenities and space -this townhouse has it all with potential to further enhance if desired
- Enter either via the front covered porchway or through the security gates into the double garage and separate downstairs foyer – big enough for a study nook or exercise bike!
- The kitchen has a gas cook top and stainless steel under bench oven, with a meals area adjacent for casual dining
- Small rear verandah and private rear courtyard with Westerly aspect
- The main bathroom has a separate bath, shower, wc and vanity
- Deep front verandah overlooking a beautiful established garden
- With street frontage to the north, this lovely property has the added benefit of beautiful common gardens with a spectacular weeping cherry as the focal point
- 280m to Bowral Swimming Pool and The Cherry Tree Walk
- Gated security complex with 10 townhouses
- Currently tenanted to a long term tenant on an expired lease
- Strata fees are $1350 per quarter
Berwick – a desirable, secure complex in a great location.