This much loved circa 1920s home is offered for sale for the first time in 30 years. Set amongst quiet surrounds in a terrific street, this cute cottage deserves your immediate attention. Move straight in after a few updates,or let your imagination run free and dive into an exciting renovation. This property has so much to offer, including 10 foot ceilings, decorative cedar framed windows, generous living areas and an expansive 2000 sqm block. Homes like this are getting harder to find and they are not making any more with this sort of charm.
- 3 bedrooms - two spacious, third a single.
- Generous living room with fresh paint and a gas point
- Dining room offers a welcoming gas fire, period lino tiles - perfect for dinner parties
- Country kitchen fitted with trendy splash back, range hood and a gorgeous lead light window offering beautiful garden views.
- The 10 foot ceilings flow throughout the home, giving a terrific sense of space,
- 1 quirky bathroom awaiting your touch.
- Wooden floor boards lie beneath the current floor coverings, which can easily be removed.
- Plenty of sheds, with storage galore.
- Established trees grow amongst a large, open 2000 sqm block.
- Mature orchard - including mini orange, apples and lemons.
- A cracker of a home-made, all weather BBQ - perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Solar panels that feed into the grid
- Rear lane access
- Quiet street, 500m to town.
If you like the look and feel of old homes then this property is really worth an inspection. There is an abundance of room to add your own touch, turning this lovely old home into something really special.
Virtual styling used in some rooms.
Saturday 28 September12:00pm - 12:30pm