All this at arms length here - just some of the many reasons you’ll want to “join the hood” ! With two of the best cafes and gathering places in Bowral on offer and the Bowral tennis courts across the road you’ll never be stuck for something to do. Location is not the only thing on offer here however - the three bedroom villa is sun filled and offers plenty of scope to value add if desired. High ceilings and a north facing open plan living/dining /kitchen area are desirable attributes.
- The kitchen has a Europa gas cooktop and electric oven, Dishlex dishwasher, plenty of storage and a small breakfast bar
- Open plan lounge and dining area with gas point
- Three bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Main bathroom has a separate bath, shower, vanity, exhaust fan and a separate wc
- Internal laundry with a second shower and wc
- Single garage with internal access as well as a single car parking space
- Paved courtyard
- 9 ft ceilings
- Strata fees $881 per quarter
Small complex in a quiet, but close to town location.