Originally the Anglican Church of East Kangaloon, St Matthew’s was converted into a home in the 1970s. Property features include:
-Three bedrooms upstairs, generous main bedroom with 3 door built in robe, vanity basin
- Renovated kitchen with freestanding 900 mm stainless steel oven and 5 burner gas cook top, dishwasher, flued stainless steel range hood and breakfast bar
- Dining area adjacent to kitchen plenty of integrated storage
- Living area with built in display joinery, slow combustion fireplace, stunning gothic style windows and opens to a vestibule and then to outside.
- Sunroom flows from the dining/kitchen area and opens to back garden
- Renovated bathroom with shower, vanity, underfloor heating and heated towel rail
- Beautiful timber floorboards feature through the kitchen and dining areas
- Laundry/ mudroom with external access
- Separate single garage
- Pets considered upon application
- Initial 6 month lease
(Please note attached, however interdependent flat is leased separately)
Surrounding rural landscape views can be enjoyed from every window !